Our goal is to raise $20,000, and you can help make that happen.
Set up a recurring monthly donation today of just $20, then ask 20 of your friends to do the same. Share your generosity on social media and tag your friends to take the challenge.
Join us in our mission to prevent and reduce the trauma of child abuse, and
give children back their childhood.
B E A H O P E B U I L D E R
Your donation helps a child overcome trauma, and makes a lasting change in their lives.
You can change their entire future.
2020 is our twentieth anniversary of
helping children heal.
Be a partner in hope for $20 a month in 2020, by setting up a recurring monthly donation.
Join us in our mission to prevent and reduce the trauma of child abuse, and give children back their childhood.
Every child deserves a life free from the effects of trauma. Your support, no matter the size, will help sustain essential services for traumatized children in our community. Now, and in the future.
As a G.E.M. recurring donor you will make an impact for our kids year-round!
Without effective therapeutic intervention, many child victims of abuse will suffer ongoing or long-term physical and mental health consequences that may impact them and others throughout their lifetimes. Your support can help break the cycle of abuse.
Here’s what your dollars can do:
- Give children a safe and comfortable place to share traumatic experiences of abuse.
- Improve the chances of prosecution for the perpetrator through that child’s statement.
- Provide therapy for victims and their families for as long as they need it.
- Offer support for the involved caregivers for the duration of the case.
- Restore childhood and hope.
Your support is making the difference in the life of a local child.
This transaction will appear on your monthly credit card statement.
Your credit card will be charged on the same date each month as the original charge.
Your payment may be changed at anytime and it will remain in effect until the date you choose or you notify the Carousel Center that you wish to change or suspend the payment, the Carousel Center will make this change in a reasonable amount of time to fulfill your request.
The Carousel Center (TCC) relies on the generosity of its donors to support the services we offer to abused and neglected children in the Cape Fear region. We work hard to be good stewards of every donation, and we want every donor to be completely satisfied with their support of our mission.
TCC will gladly give you a full refund for any donation or purchase within the following guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact the Development Manager at 910.254.9898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must request a refund in writing within 30 days of TCC’s receipt of your donation.
TCC will make refunds in the manner in which they were given (see “Refund Timelines” below).
Event Ticket Refund
TCC reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or limit the attendance of any official TCC event.
If TCC cancels an event, we will make every effort to give registrants at least 24 hours’ notice.
- Registrants have the option to receive a refund or convert their ticket to a tax-deductible donation to support TCC’s services.
If TCC postpones or reschedules an event, you have several options:
- You can use your sponsorship/ticket at the rescheduled event (please retain your receipt).
- You may convert your sponsorship/ticket to a tax-deductible donation to TCC, and we will send you a tax receipt.
- You can give your ticket(s) to friends or business associates. (If you select this option, please contact TCC with the guest(s)’ names.)
- You can request a refund in writing up to five (5) business days prior to the rescheduled or postponed event, and TCC will issue a full refund.
Note: TCC cannot refund tickets or donations to “third party” or non-TCC controlled events.
- TCC will refund check or cash donations within 10 business days of receipt of a written refund request.
- TCC will refund EFT and credit card purchases within two business days of a written refund request.
adopted March 17, 2020