15th Annual Making Legends Local Gala – Disco Fever!
Get Down like it’s the 1970s!
The Numbers That Matter
In the year 2016 to 2017, The Carousel Center provided:
- Comprehensive services for 501 unduplicated, new child abuse victims.
- Nearly 29% of children served were under 7 years of age.
- The average age of children served is 9 years of age.
- 62% of these children were referred by Departments of Social Services (DSS).
- 38% were referred by law enforcement.
- 74% of these cases are reported child sexual abuse.
- 17% of these cases were accepted for prosecution.
- 1,022 child trauma therapy sessions facilitated.
- 72% of children engaged in evidence-based child trauma therapy services demonstrated a DECREASE in trauma symptoms.
Why Not Become a Sponsor?
Sponsors are the true legends of the evening, and the ones who make it possible for the Carousel Center to carry on changing the lives of our children in so many ways. With a little generosity, and a lot of laughs, you can help save a future, not just once, but over and over again. Go on! Get your dancing shoes on, and step out into the spotlight!