14th Annual Making Legends Local Gala – The British Invasion!
The British are Coming! The British are Coming!
The Numbers That Matter
In the year 2015 to 2016, The Carousel Center provided:
- Comprehensive services for 333 new child abuse victims.
- Nearly 39% of children served were under 7 years of age.
- The average age of children served is 9 years old.
- 54% of these children were referred by DSS.
- 46% were referred by law enforcement.
- 72% of these cases were reported child sexual abuse.
- 11% of these cases were accepted for prosecution.
- 843 child therapy sessions took place.
- Children in Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) demonstrated a DECREASE in trauma symptoms of 67%.
Why Not Become a Sponsor?
Sponsors are the true legends of the evening, and the ones who make it possible for the Carousel Center to carry on changing the lives of our children in so many ways. With a little generosity, and a lot of laughs, you can help save a future, not just once, but over and over again. Go on! What would Churchill have done, by Jove! Pip pip!