Follow the steps below:

1. Call the country Department of Social Services state you want to make a report of child abuse or neglect.
Click here to locate your NC County DSS

  • Give the intake worker all of the information that you have, all information is relevant!
  • Ask for a notification letter, all reporters are eligible to receive one. This will notify you if your report was accepted for further investigation.

2.  Call your local Law Enforcement agency.