In the year 2015 to 2016, The Carousel Center provided:
- Comprehensive services for 333 new child abuse victims.
- Nearly 39% of children served were under 7 years of age.
- The average age of children served is 9 years old.
- 54% of these children were referred by DSS.
- 46% were referred by law enforcement.
- 72% of these cases were reported child sexual abuse.
- 11% of these cases were accepted for prosecution.
- 843 child therapy sessions took place.
- Children in Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) demonstrated a DECREASE in trauma symptoms of 67%.