With your gift, hope and healing are provided for many children in the Cape Fear Region who have been traumatized by abuse, often at the hands of someone they know and trust. Your investment in the Carousel Center can empower adults to prevent child abuse through awareness, education and stigma reduction.
You can pursue justice for our most vulnerable citizens.
You can provide healing for child abuse survivors in the Cape Fear community.
You can give our youngest victims the time and attention they need to heal, with evidence-based intervention and evaluation protocols, gentle therapies and more in a safe, child-friendly, accredited Child Advocacy Center.
The Carousel Center (TCC) relies on the generosity of its donors to support the services we offer to abused and neglected children in the Cape Fear region. We work hard to be good stewards of every donation, and we want every donor to be completely satisfied with their support of our mission.
TCC will gladly give you a full refund for any donation or purchase within the following guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact the Development Manager at 910.254.9898 or email@example.com.
You must request a refund in writing within 30 days of TCC’s receipt of your donation.
TCC will make refunds in the manner in which they were given (see “Refund Timelines” below).
Event Ticket Refund
TCC reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or limit the attendance of any official TCC event.
If TCC cancels an event, we will make every effort to give registrants at least 24 hours’ notice.
- Registrants have the option to receive a refund or convert their ticket to a tax-deductible donation to support TCC’s services.
If TCC postpones or reschedules an event, you have several options:
- You can use your sponsorship/ticket at the rescheduled event (please retain your receipt).
- You may convert your sponsorship/ticket to a tax-deductible donation to TCC, and we will send you a tax receipt.
- You can give your ticket(s) to friends or business associates. (If you select this option, please contact TCC with the guest(s)’ names.)
- You can request a refund in writing up to five (5) business days prior to the rescheduled or postponed event, and TCC will issue a full refund.
Note: TCC cannot refund tickets or donations to “third party” or non-TCC controlled events.
- TCC will refund check or cash donations within 10 business days of receipt of a written refund request.
- TCC will refund EFT and credit card purchases within two business days of a written refund request.
adopted March 17, 2020