The Carousel Center has flexible and meaningful volunteer opportunities for those interested in sharing their time and unique talents toward restoring hope to children who have been abused.
Want to make a difference? Here are some ways you can help:
- You and/or Your organization may host your own fundraiser to financially benefit The Carousel Center.
- Host a drive to fill needs from our Wish List
The Board and Committees currently meet via ZOOM:
- Serve on the Board of Directors – we are seeking individuals that represent the community we serve, and who will provide leadership, and business savvy to the organization.
- Fundraising Event Committee Members – plan and make our annual signature events successful
- Sponsorship, Auction, Marketing/PR, & more committees available
- Unpaid Development, Forensic, and Clinical Internships must commit to a 12-month internship. UNCW Students check out Handshake for
Paid WorkStudy opportunities at the Carousel Center.
Complete the inquiry form below – if we are a match, all Volunteers will be required to complete a full application, and complete a background check and drug test.
Questions? Email Laurie Taylor at email@example.com.