The Carousel Center has flexible and meaningful opportunities for those interested in volunteering their time and unique talents toward restoring hope to children who have been abused
Due to Covid-19, we are limiting the number of individuals in our offices at any one time. Therefore, to protect you, our clients and their caregivers, and to keep our team healthy and seeing kids, we do not have any volunteer opportunities in our office at this time.
Still want to make a difference? Here are some ways you can help:
- You and/or Your Organization can host your own fundraiser to benefit The Carousel Center.
- Host a drive to fill needs from our Wish List
The Board and Committees currently meet via ZOOM:
- Serve on the Board of Directors – we are seeking individuals that represent the diverse community we serve, and who will provide the leadership, and business savvy to the organization.
- Fundraising Event Committee Members – plan and make our annual signature events successful
- Sponsorship, Auction, Marketing/PR, & more committees available
- Unpaid Development, Forensic, and Clinical Internships – you must commit to a 12-month internship. UNCW Students check out Handshake for
Paid WorkStudy opportunities at the Carousel Center.
Complete the form below – Volunteers are required to a complete a background check and a drug test.
Questions? Email Laurie Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.