The Carousel Center has flexible and meaningful opportunities for those interested in volunteering their time and unique talents toward restoring hope to children who have been abused
Due to Covid-19, we are limited to the number of individuals we may have in our offices at any one time. Therefore, to protect you, our clients and their caregivers, and to keep our team healthy and seeing kids, we have limited the number of volunteer opportunities at this time.
Interested in volunteering? To start the process of being a volunteer, please complete the form below, we will work with you to find a way for you to make a difference. Volunteers are required to a complete a background check and a drug test.
Volunteer Opportunities Available: Please indicate your interests when completing the volunteer application.
- You and/or Your Organization Can Host Your Own Fundraiser to Benefit The Carousel Center
- Host a Drive to Fill Needs From Our Wish List
- Serve on the Board of Directors – we are seeking individuals that represent the diverse community we serve, and who will provide the leadership, and business savvy to the organization.
- Fundraising Event Committee Members – Seasonal Commitment to help organize, plan and make our annual signature events successful – Heart of the Matter Luncheon (Feb), Making Legends Local Gala (Apr).
- Sponsorship, Auction, Marketing/PR, & more committees available to Sign Up!
- Unpaid Development, Forensic, and Clinical Internships – you must commit to a 12-month internship.
If you are interested in volunteering your time, please complete the form below. Questions? Email Laurie Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.