The Carousel Center has flexible and meaningful volunteer opportunities for those interested in sharing their time and unique talents toward restoring hope to children who have been abused.
Want to make a difference? Here are some ways you can help:
- You and/or Your organization may host your own fundraiser to financially benefit The Carousel Center.
- Host a drive to fill needs from our Wish List
The Board and Committees currently meet Live and via ZOOM:
- Serve on the Board of Directors – we are seeking individuals that represent the community we serve, and who will provide leadership, and business savvy to the organization. Seeking members from Brunswick and Pender counties!
- Marketing and Communications Volunteers – help raise awareness of the problem of child abuse, and how The Carousel Center is here to meet the challenge!
- Are you savvy with Video Production for social media? We’d love to have your help to share our mission, Meet the Team, Behind the Scenes, and Testimonials.
- Do you like to write? Develop content for our website, press releases, etc.
- Put your Marketing savvy to work and help us devise a marketing plan, and help execute the plan!
- Development & Fundraising Event Committee Members – It’s not what you know, it’s who you know! Help ensure that the organization has the necessary funds to fulfill its mission.
- Secure Sponsorships, & Auction items
- Plan events
- Unpaid Development, Marketing, Forensic, and Clinical Internships must commit to a 12-month internship.
- UNCW Students check out Handshake for Paid WorkStudy opportunities at the Carousel Center.
Front Desk Greeters – Wilmington and/or Supply offices – 4 hours shift at least 1 day during the week. (Our offices are closed on weekends).
- Greet child and caregiver upon arrival, orienting to the facility, and provide child supervision as needed;
- Perform a variety of administrative/clerical duties;
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- We ask for a 12-month commitment
Interested? Complete the inquiry form below – let’s see if we are a match!
All volunteers must be 21 years of age or older and will be required to complete a full application, upon commitment, a volunteer will need to complete a background check and drug test.
Interes en ser voluntario?
Miembros de la comunidad Afro-LatinX son bienvenidos a participar como voluntarios en nuestra agencia con oficinas ubicadas en Wilmington y Supply. Para más información comuníquese con Michel Montalvo, Terapista Clínica LatinX al (910)254-9898.
(Members of the Afro-LatinX community are welcome to volunteer in our Supply and Wilmington offices. For more information, please contact Michel Montalvo, LatinX Clinician at (910) 254-9898.
Questions? Email Laurie Taylor at email@example.com.