Thinking about doing some shopping, and want to put something in the cart for the Carousel Center?
Call us first, 910-254-9898 to find out what we may be low in. Thank you!
If you shop on Amazon, please consider making us your Amazon Smile beneficiary, we will receive a small donation from your receipt at no additional cost to you! Thank you for thinking of us, and helping to bring happiness to your community!
The Carousel Center can only accept toys in original packaging.
Here are some items you may consider:
For Grumblie Tummies…
Snacks Single Serving Packs of Healthier Snack Options, such as: (Carousel Center stays away from snacks that are high in sugar – soda, candy, cookies, etc.)
- Already Popped Popcorn
- Goldfish Crackers
- Granola Bars
- Instant Oatmeal Variety Packs
- Microwavable Single Serve Lunches – mac-n-cheese, chicken noodle soup, etc.
- Mott’s Medleys Fruit Flavored Snacks
- Peanut Butter crackers
- Sunchips Multigrain
To Stay Hydrated…
- Small-Sized Bottled Waters (Kirkland Brand, for instance, but small bottles fit little hands better)
- 100% Juice Variety Packs
- K-Cups – Breakfast Blend – Decaf – Teas – for Adult Caregivers while waiting for their child receiving Carousel services
To Do the Hard Work of Healing…
- Lapsize fleece blankets
- $10 Gas Cards – so Adult Caregivers can s-t-r-e-t-c-h $$$ without kids needing to miss therapy sessions
- Gender-Neutral & In-Spanish Coloring Books
- Mason Jars – for Mindfulness Exercises
- Target/WalMart gift cards (any amount) – for court preparation bags, therapy graduation bags.
To Protect Health & Wellness Everyday…
- Cube-sized tissues
- Large-size hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
To Help with Keeping Administrative Costs Down…
- Plain Copier Paper – ream of 8.5 x 11 or Legal size
Plain Envelopes (prefer self-sticking)
- Avery File Folder Labels #5366 (15oo to a box of 30 labels per sheet)
Please call us first, ask for Kenneth, Office Manager, 910-254-9898 to find out what we may be low in. Thank you!