Doing some shopping? Put something in the cart for the Carousel Center…LINK to Amazon Wish List
Call us first, 910-254-9898 to find out what we may be low in. Thank you!
If you regularly do your shopping on Amazon, please make us your Amazon Smile beneficiary, we will receive a small donation from your receipt at no additional cost to you! Thank you for thinking of us, and helping to bring happiness to your community!
Due to the limited number staff and the time it takes to sanitize toys after each visitor, we are limiting access to the toys in our waiting areas. We have added items to our AMAZON WISH LIST that may be provided to each child to keep busy and entertained while waiting AND they can take home with them. The Carousel Center will only accept toys in original packaging.
Grumblie Tummies …
- Microwavable Single Serve Lunches – mac-n-cheese, chicken noodle soup, oodles of noodles, etc.
- Snacks like Cheese its, goldfish, or anything cracker.
- Two favorites – Fruit gummies
- Little Water Bottles – easy for little hands to hold.
To Protect Health & Wellness Every Day…
- Large-size hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
- Disinfecting Spray (lysol)
- Cube-sized tissues
To Support the Hard Work of Healing…
The Carousel Center will only accept items in unopened, original packaging.
- Gender-Neutral & English/Spanish Coloring Books
- Fidget spinners
- Word Search books
- Small box Crayons or Color Pencils
- Lapsize fleece blankets
- $10 Gas Cards – so Adult Caregivers can s-t-r-e-t-c-h $$$ without kids needing to miss therapy sessions
- Mason Jars – for Mindfulness Exercises
- Target/WalMart gift cards (any amount) – for court preparation bags, therapy graduation bags.
To Help Keep Administrative Costs Down…
- Plain Copier Paper – ream of 8.5 x 11 or Legal size
- #10 Plain Envelopes (prefer self-sticking)
- Avery File Folder Labels #5366 (1500 to a box of 30 labels per sheet)
To Celebrate Healing…
Some children take weeks, some take months or longer on their healing journey. When they are ready, we celebrate their hard work with a small graduation ceremony. There is usually cake and ice cream or some other special treat of the child’s choosing. Each ceremony is as unique as the child. For many of our children they have never had a birthday cake or a celebration just for them…so this ceremony is very, very special for all involved. You can sponsor a graduation with a $25 or $50 gift card so the our Therapist can purchase what they need to make that child feel special and loved.
To Say Thank You to our Hardworking Team…
Donate or sponsor a delivered meal for 8-10 hard-working staff and our partners – Dept of Social Services, Law Enforcement, District Attorney’s office. (Sorry we can’t accept home cooked food, food must come from a licensed restaurant). (No more than 10 are allowed in our offices at one time).
Please call us first to find our what we need 910-254-9898 or email email@example.com