Doing some shopping? Put something in the cart for the Carousel Center…
Call us first, 910-254-9898 to find out what we may be low in. Thank you!
If you shop on Amazon, please consider making us your Amazon Smile beneficiary, we will receive a small donation from your receipt at no additional cost to you! Thank you for thinking of us, and helping to bring happiness to your community!
The Carousel Center can only accept toys in original packaging.
Here are some items you may consider:
SPONSOR A MEAL FOR GROUP SESSIONS
Provide a hot meal for children and caregivers at weekly group therapy sessions. Donate or sponsor a delivered hot meal. Contact Laurie Taylor, 910-254-9898 to sign up for your day to provide a meal to 10-20 individuals. (Sorry we can’t accept home cooked food, food must come from a licensed restaurant).
For Grumblie Tummies…
- Microwavable Single Serve Lunches – mac-n-cheese, chicken noodle soup, oodles of noodles, etc.
To Do the Hard Work of Healing…
- Lapsize fleece blankets
- $10 Gas Cards – so Adult Caregivers can s-t-r-e-t-c-h $$$ without kids needing to miss therapy sessions
- Gender-Neutral & In-Spanish Coloring Books
- Mason Jars – for Mindfulness Exercises
- Target/WalMart gift cards (any amount) – for court preparation bags, therapy graduation bags.
To Protect Health & Wellness Everyday…
- Cube-sized tissues
- Large-size hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
To Help with Keeping Administrative Costs Down…
- Plain Copier Paper – ream of 8.5 x 11 or Legal size
- #10 Plain Envelopes (prefer self-sticking)
- Avery File Folder Labels #5366 (15oo to a box of 30 labels per sheet)
Please call us first, ask for Kenneth, Office Manager, 910-254-9898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what we may be low in. Thank you!