Doing some shopping? Put something in the cart for the Carousel Center…
Call us first, 910-254-9898 to find out what we may be low in. Thank you!
If you shop on Amazon, please consider making us your Amazon Smile beneficiary, we will receive a small donation from your receipt at no additional cost to you! Thank you for thinking of us, and helping to bring happiness to your community!
The Carousel Center can only accept toys in original packaging.
Due to the limited number staff and the time it takes to sanitize toys after each visitor, we are limiting access to the toys in our waiting areas. We have added items to our AMAZON WISHLIST that may be provided to each child to keep busy and entertained while waiting AND they can take home with them.
SPONSOR A MEAL FOR THE HARD WORKING STAFF
Donate or sponsor a delivered meal to 8-10 (no more than ten in the office at any one time) hard-working staff and our partners – Dept of Social Services, Law Enforcement, District Attorney’s office. (Sorry we can’t accept home cooked food, food must come from a licensed restaurant). Contact Laurie Taylor for the best time/day to provide a meal.
Grumblie Tummies …
- Microwavable Single Serve Lunches – mac-n-cheese, chicken noodle soup, oodles of noodles, etc.
Doing the Hard Work of Healing…
- Lapsize fleece blankets
- $10 Gas Cards – so Adult Caregivers can s-t-r-e-t-c-h $$$ without kids needing to miss therapy sessions
- Gender-Neutral & In-Spanish Coloring Books
- Mason Jars – for Mindfulness Exercises
- Target/WalMart gift cards (any amount) – for court preparation bags, therapy graduation bags.
To Protect Health & Wellness Everyday…
- Cube-sized tissues
- Large-size hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting wipes
- Individual coloring books/crayons
- fidget spinners
- Word Search
To Help with Keeping Administrative Costs Down…
- Plain Copier Paper – ream of 8.5 x 11 or Legal size
- #10 Plain Envelopes (prefer self-sticking)
- Avery File Folder Labels #5366 (15oo to a box of 30 labels per sheet)
Please call us first to find our what we need – 910-254-9898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org