B E A G. E. M. G I V E. E V E R Y. M O N T H.
Be A Hope Builder
When you make a recurring gift you authorize the Carousel Center to charge your credit card on a monthly, weekly, quarterly or annual basis – your choice.
Your recurring donation will provide vital funds in support of our mission to support healing, promote justice, and foster resilience in children victimized by physical or sexual abuse.
Together we can change the way our community responds to child abuse one month at a time!
As a G.E.M. recurring donor you will make an impact for our kids year-round!
$10 a month = $120 a year!
Provides healthy snacks for child/siblings during initial meeting and through weeks of trauma focused healing therapy
$15 a month = $180 a year!
$25 a month = $300 a year!
$90 a month = $1080 a year!
Your support is making the difference in the life of a local child.
This transaction will appear on your monthly credit card statement.
Your credit card will be charged on the same date each month as the original charge.
Your payment may be changed at anytime and it will remain in effect until the date you choose or you notify the Carousel Center that you wish to change or suspend the payment, the Carousel Center will make this change in a reasonable amount of time to fulfill your request.
The Carousel Center (TCC) relies on the generosity of its donors to support the services we offer to abused and neglected children in the Cape Fear region. We work hard to be good stewards of every donation, and we want every donor to be completely satisfied with their support of our mission.
TCC will gladly give you a full refund for any donation or purchase within the following guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact the Development Manager at 910.254.9898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must request a refund in writing within 30 days of TCC’s receipt of your donation.
TCC will make refunds in the manner in which they were given (see “Refund Timelines” below).
Event Ticket Refund
TCC reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or limit the attendance of any official TCC event.
If TCC cancels an event, we will make every effort to give registrants at least 24 hours’ notice.
- Registrants have the option to receive a refund or convert their ticket to a tax-deductible donation to support TCC’s services.
If TCC postpones or reschedules an event, you have several options:
- You can use your sponsorship/ticket at the rescheduled event (please retain your receipt).
- You may convert your sponsorship/ticket to a tax-deductible donation to TCC, and we will send you a tax receipt.
- You can give your ticket(s) to friends or business associates. (If you select this option, please contact TCC with the guest(s)’ names.)
- You can request a refund in writing up to five (5) business days prior to the rescheduled or postponed event, and TCC will issue a full refund.
Note: TCC cannot refund tickets or donations to “third party” or non-TCC controlled events.
- TCC will refund check or cash donations within 10 business days of receipt of a written refund request.
- TCC will refund EFT and credit card purchases within two business days of a written refund request.
adopted March 17, 2020